Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week Three

Building things is something I didn't expect to enjoy in SL. I've had enough problems just getting around but I've narrowed it down to internet lag and an old mouse. Now the construction begins, what a great way to do it with accurate precision measurements and close-up camera controls. My only issue seems to be with the texture mode and how to apply it the way I want it to look.

I was lucky to find partners for the group project (actually, they found me) and learn new avenues to SL. They're much more advanced in the social aspects of Second Life and I got to see another side I hadn't before by myself. The socialization is a key component to finding out about what is possible. Just the few communication tips I got from talking with my partners, helped me in exploring new areas.

1 comment:

  1. Come and join us for our study group on Sunday night at 7pm. We are just going to get together and share tips and resources....maybe some dancing.

    ReplyDelete